Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Horse Heaven + Large Queenslander - Nothing To Do
- Land: 4.35 ha (11 acres)
11 Acres on 3 titles - secluded but on the edge of town
* Beaut renovated 3 bedroom + office & 2 sleepouts lowset Queenslander
* Very comfortable - A/con + c/fans & timber burner - gorgeous bathroom & kitchen
* Perfect view over the whole property & the creek flat from large Easterly facing deck
* Brood mare paddock with stable + preg testing box - work's been done
* 2 stallion yards (& stable) + 2 round yards (one of drill rod construction) + 2 portable stables
* Numerous sheds & stables & yards & paddocks - too many to mention here
* Water's not a problem - large water holes in the creek + dam & 5 troughs & 5,000 gl Poly tank + pop up sprinklers & town water
* Mostly 4 barb fencing & improved pasture of Bisset Blue Grass & Green Panic & Buffel
* Heaps of concreted dog pens & steel posts in the ground for truck shed
This would make a fantastic base for any enterprise - BE QUICK -
- Air Conditioning
- Polished Timber Floor
4.35 ha / 11 acres
4 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.