Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Burnett River Irrigation - Tree Crops or Flood Irrigate Pulses
- Land: 228 ha (562 acres)
561 acres of quality river loam soils rising to black soil
* Approximately 530 acres can be irrigated - serviced by an extensive network of 6" and 4" underground mains - Contact Agent for detailed farm map
* 60 acres currently planted to chickpeas under flood irrigation
* Approximately 80 % of area prepared into rills - ready to plant to desired tree crop
* 300 ML Burnett River allocation + 70 ML flood lift allocation
* 70 ML Storage Dam, 2 unequipped bores, 3 stock troughs
* 2 Kelly & Lewis pumps - 60 HP (4.5kW) pumping approx 21,000 gph from Burnett River
* 60' X 60' Machinery Shed with power
* Fenced into 3 paddocks - Steel panel cattle yards with covered crush area
* Well grassed areas of Rhodes, Green Panic and Buffel, ready for cattle
* Lovely 3 Bedroom + office Queenslander with air con and wood heater
* Situated on the Burnett River with Burnett Highway frontage this property is well suited to numerous operations - in particular Pecans, Citrus and cattle fattening
228 ha / 562 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.