Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
PERFECT SMALL SCALE CATTLE STUD
- Land: 129 ha (319 acres)
129.1 hectares (318 acres) of deep fertile Burnett River flats, in three titles - located only 25km to Mundubbera
* 2 irrigation bores with 118 hectare licence - Sandstone bore pumping 16,000 gph tested at 25,000 gph and second bore tested at 15,000 gph
* 240 acres is serviced by mains and hydrants and 32 acres is under solid set irrigation
* Currently running 100 breeders with very limited use of irrigation
* Stockwater bore with 2 km underground main bore pumping to 2 X 6000 gal poly tanks and 8 troughs
* This property is subdivided with approx 18km of internal fencing- all timber post with 4 barbs, steel gates and set up with laneways for ease of cattle movement
* Laneway access to timber cattle yards with undercover vet crush and branding cradle
* 75' X 50' enclosed steel shed with concrete floor, 50' X 50' hay shed, 40' X 10' Donga
* Impressive 15 year old timber cottage with loft (3 bedrooms + office), surrounded by established gardens with 2 bay colorbond garage
This property offers outstanding infrastructure with water to fully irrigate the whole property in any season.
Representing exceptional value for money, your inspection is highly recommended .
- 118 Hectare Irrigation Licence
129 ha / 319 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.