Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Lucerne Factory - Fantastic River Loam with THE LOT - 230 ACRES
- Land: 93 ha (231 acres)
Highly productive lucerne farm with 2 homes, sheds, solar power & all the required machinery
* Approx 100 acres of irrigated lucerne - Pierce 6 span pivot waters 28 ha (69 acres)
* Avoka irrigator with 200 metre new hose waters separate 25 acres + whatever pivot misses
* Balance dryland grazing improved with Rhodes grass, buffel, Seca Stylo & Wynne Cassia - usually carrying 40 - 50 weaners & selling stores
* Burnett River 142 ML water allocation plus water harvesting licence 25 ML
* 20 kW solar system (80 panels) with 20kW inverter supplements 3 phase power to drive irrigation pump
* 3 large hay sheds (power to largest shed) + new machinery shed & another small shed
* Stockwater supplied by 2 dams plus tank to troughs in grazing paddocks & yards
* Cattle yards with headbail & all-weather loading ramp
* Gorgeous renovated high-set 3 bedroom Queenslander with 3 phase power + 3 bay powered carport & storage shed
* Modern renovated lowset 3 bedroom home - both homes have timber verandahs + 4 kW solar panels each
* Plenty of rainwater to houses plus water for gardens
* Tractors & hay making equipment included in sale - full list available on request
* Located in the Grosvenor district between Mundubbera and Eidsvold
* Strong local demand for lucerne and only 3 hours to Hervey Bay or Sunshine Coast produce agents
A highly productive, well managed and immaculately presented farm - move in & start generating income immediately.
- Air Conditioning
93 ha / 231 acres
5 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.