Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
LARGE AREA OF LOW COST GRAZING + HARDWOOD TIMBER
- Land: 3,625 ha (8,958 acres)
Tick Free Grazing - 67km north of Chinchilla
* 3 freehold titles of 3,770 acres + 5,185 acres rolling lease
* Will carry 320 breeders (just over $4,000/breeder area)
* Ironbark, spotted gum, box & wattle forest
* Up to 700 acres has been pulled/stickraked around homestead within last 3-7 years
& sown to silk sorghum, Gayndah buffel & Green panic - balance native grasses
* Large % of fencing on F/H renewed within last 3-10 years (4 barb on timber posts)
subdividing F/H into 5 paddocks
* 10 dams, semi-permanent holes in creek & 4 bores (unequipped)
* Set timber/steel stockyards, complete with vet crush, new calf crush & branding area
* Colorbond 3 bay lock-up garage, 3 bay open shed, stables with feed room, dog kennels & storage container on slab
* Basic low-set 4 bedroom timber home (built 1960)
* Large solar power system feeding into grid plus electricity if needed
* Easy access to both Roma & Dalby saleyards
* Dual income stream from future hardwood timber sales
CURRENTLY DESTOCKED - THIS REPRESENTS VALUE "TICK FREE" GRAZING COUNTRY, WITH PLENTY OF POTENTIAL
3,625 ha / 8,958 acres
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.