Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
South Burnett Red Soil Grazing
- Land: 129 ha (320 acres)
320 acres (129.4 ha) of prime red scrub soil farming & grazing located in Brigooda district, 24km Proston & 70km Kingaroy
* 200 acres of ex-cultivation, with 49 acres that can be irrigated
* Approximately 75% cleared with the balance being timbered forest country - this block is well grassed with established pastures of Rhodes and Blue grasses
* Divided into 10 paddocks, with some electric fencing installed
* Water supplied through bore, large storage dam and connection to Brigooda Rural Water Scheme (stock & domestic supply)
* Large three phase Southern Cross pump supplies water from dam to irrigation area - travelling irrigator included in sale
* Large 22 X 22m open sided hay shed, 11 X 7.5m steel shed with drive-in cold room
* Lovely 3 bedroom + office Queenslander home set amongst established gardens with front verandah offering wonderful views and space for entertaining
129 ha / 320 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.