Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
1336 acres of Grazing with Comfortable Home
- Land: 541 ha (1,337 acres)
1336 acres in 2 titles of open and timbered grazing country centrally located to Gin Gin, Childers and Bundaberg
* Large percentage cleared grazing (locked in White on vegetation map) grassed with native black spear & couch grasses
* 70 ac of improved pastures including Rhodes Grass, Pangola, Wynne Cassia & Stylos
* Additional 100 ac selectively cleared, ploughed and ready to seed
* Balance is timbered with substantial stands of ironbark & spotted gum
* Fenced into 10 paddocks, 2 holding paddocks with laneway to yards- 6km of new steel post fencing
* Excellent set of yards complete with scales, head bale, vet crush - 5000 gal tank supplies water
* Watered by 8 dams, 1000 gph bore and 3 arms of Duingal Creek flowing through property
* Well presented 4 bedroom Colorbond home - 2 bathrooms, Cathedral ceilings, A/C, wood burner and wrap around verandah
* 9 X 12m high clearance shed, lockable, with power & phone
* Located 30km to either Childers or Gin Gin, an hour to Bundaberg
541 ha / 1,337 acres
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.