Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Dual Income - Lara Station & Tourist Wetlands
- Land: 6,108 ha (15,094 acres)
Cattle & Tourism - just 30 km from Barcaldine on the Landsborough Highway
* The tranquil Tourist Wetlands on Lara Station have delighted many tourists, growing immensely in visitor numbers & reputation over 4 years of operation
* Lara Wetlands is a pet friendly oasis, with un-powered sites, toilet & shower facilities, camp kitchen, artesian thermal pool & cool swimming hole with an amazing kids playground, kayaking & ample bird life
* Guided tours of the 1912 built homestead (semi-renovated) & the museum exhibit the history of Lara and leaves the guests amazed
* Dual income with the balance of Lara Station being a 500 head breeder operation
* Consisting of 15,093 acres including approx 1700ac of lease country
* With 5 inches of rain in March, the buffel and native grasses are in abundance
* Predominantly Box, Sandlewood & Gidgee open timbered country
* Fenced into 4 main paddocks with holding paddocks - some exclusion fencing has been completed, majority of the fencing is in good to near new condition with steel end assemblies & steel gateways
* Artesian Bore pumping 285,000 gallons per day through articulated watering system to tanks and troughs
* Main homestead has 3 bedrooms, country kitchen & bathroom
* Machinery shed & powered workshop
* Steel yards with undercover & concreted branding & crush facilities, portable holding yards - water & laneway access
* List of machinery included in the sale is available upon request
With the combination of the Lara Station & the Wetlands this property has unlimited growth potential.
6,108 ha / 15,094 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.