Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
8 Acres With A Bore
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 5 Cars
8 scenic lifestyle acres only 5 minutes from Monto with highway frontage
* Cladded 3 bedroom home plus office or 4th bedroom
* Kitchen with laminex bench tops & electric appliances, opening into the dining room
* Large lounge with fireplace
* Freshly painted inside with new floor coverings
* Ample rainwater tanks with pressure pump set up to house
* Bore with solar panels pumping 800gph
* Grey water system setup
* Carport or entertainment area attached to the home
* Massive mostly concreted machinery shed, previously set up for mechanical work
* Old set of wooden yards with ramp
* Grain Shed and old piggery - storage
* Fenced into several small paddocks comprising of predominantly Rhodes grass with 4 barb split post boundary and steel posts internally
* Located just off the highway
Beautifully situated on the Gayndah - Monto Road elevated well above flood levels with stunning rural views. These lifestyle blocks are hard to come by, so make this 8 acres your home today.
3.23 ha / 7.98 acres
1 garage space and 4 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.