Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Gorgeous Large Allotment
- Land: 3,697m² (0.91 acres)
Nearly an acre of some of the most attractive land in Gayndah.
* Quality loam soil - have the best garden or vegie patch in town
* Keep the citrus as an added bonus
* Lovely location on the edge of Gayndah
* Views to the surrounding hills and overlooking Oakey Creek
* Good soil for building foundations
* Power & town water available
* Bitumen road frontage
3,697m² / 0.91 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.