Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Approx 5 Acres Wide Open Space on Edge of Gayndah
- Land: 1.92 ha (4.74 acres)
* Properties like this one so close to town are rare
* Several great building sites available for a home
* Wonderful views across the property and back onto the surrounding bushland
* Existing 7.6m X 10m steel-framed Colorbond shed, concrete floor and 3 roller doors
* Tank water
* Town water along one boundary & possibility of septic with council approval
* Good boundary fencing lined with beautiful large native trees
* Quiet location
* Large dam for stock and garden
Bring the family, the horse and the cow and enjoy country living on the edge of town.
1.92 ha / 4.74 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.