Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Best of Both Worlds - Acreage in Town
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 5 Cars
3 1/2 acres of glorious land running down onto the Burnett River - room for a pony in town
* Just a walk across the bridge to the main street
* North-facing low-set Queenslander set amongst established trees
* Beaut new kitchen + 3 bedrooms + office
* Large eat-in kitchen
* Split-system air-conditioner to living area
* Covered patio area at the front perfect for relaxing on hot afternoons or chilly mornings
* Fresh external paintwork, recently re-roofed and concrete stumps
* 40' x 80' aluminium concreted shed with lockable area - plenty of storage & work room
* Buy a pony to go with the stables & yards - the kids will love you forever
* Home-grown fruit from orange, mango & peach trees
Enjoy the best of both worlds - acreage lifestyle in the heart of town.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
1.42 ha / 3.51 acres
4 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.