Auction location: EIDSVOLD BOWLS CLUB
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
AUCTION - Investor's Delight - 2 Houses on 1 Title
- 6 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Both homes have good tenants in place - rented at $190/week & $170/week
* Auction at Bowls Club on Thursday 10th May at 11.00am
* Open plan enhances the homes - light & airy
23 Golden Spur Street
* 2nd living area/4th bedroom off the back timber deck
* Fully fenced yard & exterior paint-work in good condition
* Sturdy hardwood timber walls & shower over bath - great for families
* Timber garage & great hardwood paling front fence
21 Golden Spur Street
* Sturdy chamferboard home - need to inspect as interior is neat & tidy
* Renovated kitchen + tiled flooring in bathroom & 2 bedrooms have b/ins
* Carport conveniently located for easy access
* Both in great location - short walk to schools & CBD
Oodles of room for kids to run with both of these homes having their own yards - 2010m2 in all
Ac. Parkside Group - full dispersal required of company houses due to closure of Eidsvold Sawmill - another 3 houses available at this auction.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
2,010m² / 0.5 acres
2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.