Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Bargain Country Queenslander On Acreage - Easterly Front Verandah & Back Deck
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Cheap living - 10 solar panels & approx 15,000 gals of rainwater tanks + approx $800/year rates
* Beaut kitchen with large cupboards & Crown combustion stove & electric stove
* A/cons in main bedroom & timber burner & a/con in lounge
* French doors opening onto verandah from main bedroom & lounge
* Dining room is conveniently located near back deck
* 4 Bedrooms - some with b/ins & shelving
* Mostly exterior cladded + new front & back steps and roof looks as good as new
* Heaps of storage areas - Large 3 bay shed & under house as well
* 1 ha (2.5 acres) of quality Binjour soil ideal for gardening and surrounded by grazing land
* Tractor & Slasher can be with the sale if needed
* Binjour is located half-way between Gayndah & Mundubbera
Suits all the family - short walk to primary school & bowls club
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
10,000m² / 2.47 acres
3 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.