Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Owners Seriously Down-Sizing - Want it SOLD - Possible B & B
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
The best of the best - Massive double brick home consists of 4 double bedrooms + fully self-contained 2 bedroom granny flat
* Built to withstand the elements with 360 degree views - double brick home surrounded by large hardwood timber verandah + gorgeous North-facing deck overlooking some of the 32 ha (approx 80 acres) - possible caravan park with Council approved (plans available)
* Warm & inviting with chocolate coloured brick in living areas + lighter brick for bedrooms
* Carpeted bedrooms and cool ceramic tiles throughout
* Modern stainless steel kitchen with walk-in pantry & formal dining area with high peak ceiling & open fire place in sunken lounge
* Oodles of ceiling fans with large aircon in lounge + another in main bedroom
* Fresh white tiles to ceiling in Granny flat bathroom & similar in main bathroom & main home ensuite
* 2 x 15,000 gals concrete tanks + 2 concrete 5,000 gal tanks & 1 small rainwater tank
* Water's not a problem - bore has 5 solar panels & associated piping to poly tank - watering tropical gardens & luscious fruit trees etc
* Large concreted & powered 3 bay steel framed shed + 2 carports
* Piping in place with drippers in 2 small paddocks (approx 10 acres) + fully fenced ex-deer paddock (approx 3 acs)
* 4 grazing paddocks with water from dams & windmill
With fantastic mountain views, this scenic location is ready to produce income as a Bed & Breakfast with a pristine 2 bedroom Granny flat - 3 1/2 hours from Brisbane & 45 minutes to Bundaberg
- Air Conditioning
32 ha / 80 acres
1 garage space and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.